|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Could you reverse engineer silicon just by looking at it?
- Help and advice needed for 15 month old that doesn't chew properly
- What does 'PI' mean?
- What is the CSS class of this text? (picture attached)
- Are aggressive attacking and tactical playeing the same?
- What makes supervillains want to tell their plans to adversaries?
- How can I add text to the end of words on each line?
- What could explain the fact that during 1976-80, I used to hear commercial jets make sonic booms while flying overhead?
- Counting King's Hamiltonian Paths through 3-by-N grid
- Allied with spiders
- Story about a girl who discovers she lives in an "exhibition" and manages to escape to Indianapolis/Minneapolis
- Music with pi and e
- What projects have been undertaken to solve chess completely?
- How did Lord Voldemort actually possess Prof. Quirrell?
- When I enter the US, should I show my old or new passport to the US immigration? Or does the US immigration only look at my US green card?
- What would have been the price of a loaf of bread in 1645 Amsterdam?
- How do I tell my internet friends I'm actually female?
- Guitar strings feel electrified
- How can I justify a Type III civilization using planetary jump drives instead of FTL starships for galactic commerce and travel?
- Meaning of the phrase "I got nothing" in context
- Are Word-Frequency lists copyrightable?
- Defending against DoS via product reservation
- Cases when old references are valid?
- Does a Wizard copying a spell count as one of their two new spells for a level?