|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- How do the activity limitations for a long rest work in the Gritty Realism variant?
- Why are fuel tanks located in wings?
- Why inherit a class and not add properties?
- First non-repeating letter
- Is "I cannot imagine a mechanism for X to happen, so X can never happen" a named logical fallacy?
- What causes overtones at harmonic frequencies in an instrument?
- How to get torque on frozen lug nuts on trailer?
- Reporting a student who may be psychologically disturbed
- Is there any reason to use the early siege units?
- Name of a salon or hall in which a rock band would perform music
- Would it give a bad Impression if I left my job because my past projects "keep following me"?
- Was "Ralph Breaks the Internet" the first Disney production to feature computer-animated renditions of these characters?
- Is there any difference between a predicate using a literal value or a parameter value when that value will always be the same?
- Why do the captains rely so much on log information when it can be unreliable?
- Do I have to hide anything related to the swastika while travelling to the USA?
- Spouse is leaving the company we both work for. I will follow but much later. How to handle questions?
- Is a pregnant creature considered a single entity for spells such as Banishment?
- What will happen to secular unafilliated Jews in the time of Mashiach
- sed or awk: remove numbers after a symbol
- How to lift a lifetime ban from Canada due to marijuana?
- I'm in a religious country, and my religious supervisor is praying, what should I do?
- Has there ever been a major migration from the New World to the Old World? If not, why?
- What do you call it when your unit does physical exercise as punishment because one soldier did something wrong?
- On a two monitor setup how can I keep the game (TF2) open when I click on a tab in the other monitor?