|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- What could explain the fact that during 1976-80, I used to hear commercial jets make sonic booms while flying overhead?
- Does existence of a left or right inverse imply existence of inverses?
- What makes supervillains want to tell their plans to adversaries?
- Why didn't Voldemort realise that he is still not the true owner of the Elder Wand after killing Snape?
- Security in autogenerated latex scripts. How to avoid LaTeX Injection?
- What explosive mines discriminate against hovercraft?
- Is it true that if L* is recursive, L is also recursive?
- Do scientist who study martian geology typically use the term areology?
- Defending against DoS via product reservation
- Does a politician’s proclamation to "overthrow" the current system and replace it with a “Socialist World” rise to treason?
- Can one associate a "nice" topos to a von Neumann algebra?
- Does a Wizard copying a spell count as one of their two new spells for a level?
- Possible Executive Assistant Job Scam to buy bitcoin
- If a Wizard fails to copy a spell from a Spellbook, when can they try again?
- Guitar strings feel electrified
- Can I get a drivers license as a tourist in the EU?
- What is the CSS class of this text? (picture attached)
- What happens to boiled (BMIM)PF6?
- How should I explain volunteering for future layoffs in interviews?
- What are the benefits of having a benevolent dictator for life (BDFL) on OSS?
- How can I add text to the end of words on each line?
- A long long time ago, in a galaxy ... right here
- Are Cobb-Douglas preferences monotone according to the marginal utility condition?
- Did this written test in an interview discriminate against people with dyslexia?