Users that disrupt the community through negligence or malicious activity can be regarded as problem users.
Problem users constitute a wide variety of entities. Some are not directly trying to be malevolent, some are deliberately trying to undermine another party. Some examples of problem users are:
- Violent or aggressive behaviour
- Reacting negatively to moderation
- Disturbing the peace for the rest of the community
- Creating low quality content
- Abusing positions of power/responsibility
Questions about problem users often focus on how to combat problems such as the ones listed above and what can be done to prevent future occurrences.